Basic overview of the Wolf Locator Mod:
Sometimes, it is extremely hard to find some wolfs, it seems that they have disappeared and to find one you have to wonder off away from your home. That is why this mod is so fantastic, it adds in a device that allows you to find your wolves again. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and can also be installed on servers. So what are you waiting fo, download this great and useful mod now.
How to use the Wolf Locator Mod
There is no real way to use the Wolf Locator Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Wolf Locator Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Wolf Locator Mod:
- The mod features it self as a radar to locate wolfs. It will locate any wolf in the proximity of 25 chunks in every direction from you.
- If no wolves are found, you have to disable the mod and launch it after some time. Just follow the instructions it gives.
- Compatibility with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
- Can be installed for both Minecraft client and server.
How to Install the Wolf Locator Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Wolf Locator Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Wolf Locator Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Wolf Locator Mod.