Basic overview of the XP Bank Mod:
The XP Bank Mod is a very simple yet detailed mod created by the developer ‘teken’. This mod adds two new machines to the game, the XP bank itself and an XP exchange machine which can be used for servers. This mod has some very unique mechanics, and I strongly suggest that you download it right away! Click to READ MORE!
How to use the XP Bank Mod:
To use the XP Bank Mod for Minecraft 1.8, first install it with forge and then open it in your Minecraft game. Then you need to craft the two machines that are implemented following the crafting recipes found in the screenshots section of this post.
XP Bank Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the XP Bank Mod:
- To create the XP Bank, you need to use four iron ingots, four diamonds and a default chest.
- You can then store, save and collect your XP using the all new GUI interface!
- The XP exchanger allows you to send XP to a specific player or friend on a server.
- Both machines are textured very well and have a security system that protects your XP from server thieves!
How to Install the XP Bank Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the XP Bank Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- You can then load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new XP bank!
Changelogs of the XP Bank Mod:
UPDATE 5.3: Banks are now not unique to individual players, the infinite xp bug was fixed, SMP enabled.