Basic overview of the Your Records Mod:
The Your Records Mod is a very simple but useful mod for the latest patch of Minecraft. Minecraft has a nice, quiet soundtrack that is enjoyable from time to time. But most of the time you are listening to the TV or Radio whilst playing. How can you fix this so that you can listen to your music in game? Well you can install the Your Records Mod and listen to your own music through custom added records and keep the default records.
How to use the Your Records Mod:
There is no real way to use the Your Records Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Your Records Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Your Records Mod:
- This mod allows you to listen to your own music in Minecraft through custom and default records.
- You can only listen to the music if both you and another server member have the same song.
- This mod also allows you to craft a sparkly dance floor material, so you can dance along too.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft.
How to Install the Your Records Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Your Records Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Your Records Mod:
- There most recent update for the Your Records Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.