Basic overview of the YouTuber Blocks Mod:
The YouTuber Blocks Mod is an in-depth mod that allows you to create recreations of your favourite Minecraft YouTubers. This mod may seem simple at first but once you have downloaded it you will realize that it actually has a great deal of substance. To take advantage of the mods features you first of all need to find YouTuber ore. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed for servers and client.
How to use the YouTuber Blocks Mod:
There is no real way to use the YouTuber Blocks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
YouTuber Blocks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the YouTuber Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to find the elusive YouTuber ore. Then you need to place it in a furnace and smelt it down.
- Then, use the ingot and surround it in a crafting table with a specific substance.
- Depending on the material used, it will create a block which looks like a famous YouTuber.
- Some of these blocks will give you a positive boost whereas others will have a negative effect.
How to Install the YouTuber Blocks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the YouTuber Blocks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the YouTuber Blocks Mod:
- There most recent update for the YouTuber Blocks Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.