Basic overview of the YouTuber Mod:
The YouTuber mod is a great mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The mod is created by the developer: “314owen”. The developer has created a lot of popular mods in the past and this is just one of the best ones he’s done. So what are you waiting for, download and install the YouTuber mod today.
How to use the YouTuber Mod:
To use the YouTuber Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
YouTuber Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the YouTuber Mod:
- In this mod, there are over eighty items which you can craft from scratch.
- All of the features in this mod revolve around the idea of popular and famous YouTubers.
- Some of items include tools, weapons, blocks and even masks!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the YouTuber Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the YouTuber Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the YouTuber Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the YouTuber Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release. The mod is going to be updated soon however, and the developer has many things in mind!