Basic overview of the YouTuber Sandwiches Mod:
The YouTuber Sandwiches Mod, created by the developer Colbinator100++, adds a range of new sandwiches inspired by popular YouTubers into the game. Each sandwich has its own positives and negatives, and they all work to boost your player in some way. All of the sandwiches can be crafted from scratch with vanilla ingredients. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and is compatible with a range of features. You can find a full list of additions below, and also download it too.
How to use the YouTuber Sandwiches Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of YouTuber Sandwiches Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
YouTuber Sandwiches Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the YouTuber Sandwiches Mod:
- PopularMMOs Sandwich, SuperGirlyGamer Sandwich, Colbinator10 Sandwich, TheMinecraftHippie Sandwich, DanTDM Sandwich, Dr. Trayaurus Sandwich, Bomby Sandwich, BebopVox Sandwich, Slamacow Sandwich, PrestonPlayz Sandwich.
- Each sandwich has a different boost or ability which will be given once eaten.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the YouTuber Sandwiches Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the YouTuber Sandwiches Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.