Basic overview of the Zombie Apocalypse Mod:
That’s right, the apocalypse is here, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You have one day to prepare, but after that, comes the eternal night of monsters. At first, you think to yourself, “This is easy, I’ll just build a shelter, collect tons of meat and live there!”, but your wrong. After a while, you’ll run out of meat, and will need to secure other means of food. You might be able to survive well on your meager resources, but if you solve that problem, another arises.
How to use the Zombie Apocalypse Mod:
- To use the Zombie Apocalypse Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Zombie Apocalypse Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Zombie Apocalypse Mod:
- You get one day, and one life.
- Once it reaches midnight, the night becomes eternal.
- Creepers/Zombies never stop spawning… ever…
- Everything else is the same as hardcore mode.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with other Minecraft mods.
How to Install the Zombie Apocalypse Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Zombie Apocalypse Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Zombie Apocalypse Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Zombie Apocalypse Mod. This is only a simple mod and is 100% complete, it is no longer being updated so don’t expect the developer to add anything.