Basic overview of the Zombie Awareness Mod:
The Zombie Awareness Mod is a very clever and intelligent mob that aims to improve the realistic side of Minecraft. The developer of this mod got tired of zombie hordes not really having much of an impact in the game, so he added in some new features that enable zombies to be more of a threat. The intelligence of the AI has been improved dramatically allowing for a much more intense experience overall.
How to use the Zombie Awareness Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Zombie Awareness Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, if done correctly, the cows should already be wandering around your Minecraft world.
Zombie Awareness Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Zombie Awareness Mod:
- You now bleed when damaged so the zombies can smell you from a fairly long distance away, they can follow your trail of blood to your current location.
- They have better hearing, they can hear you mining, opening doors and activating pistons, which means you have to be much more careful when navigating around the area of mobs.
- If you are below 60% health, you always leave a trail of blood behind you, making survival extremely difficult.
How to Install the Zombie Awareness Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Zombie Awareness Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Zombie Awareness Mod, it is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.