Basic overview of the Zoom Mod:
Do you ever wish that whilst playing Minecraft you had the ability to see a little bit further? That you could zoom in perhaps? With this mod, you can do just that! This mod is extremely simple, it gives you the mechanic to zoom in and focus on a certain area. You can do this with a click of the right mouse button, EASY! This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and can be installed for SMP!
How to use the Zoom Mod:
There is no real way to use the Zoom Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Zoom Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Zoom Mod:
- Gives you the ability to zoom in your vision, approximately 4x magnification.
- Available for SMP and client version 1.7.4.
- Updated regularly and you can also configure some of the mod’s settings through the configuration.
- Compatible with Minecraft Forge and other external Minecraft mods.
How to Install the Zoom Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Zoom Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Zoom Mod:
- There most recent update for the Zoom Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.